Hmmm... Bryn's thespianism is suspiciously similar to another child's that I used to know (when we were children). Have you opened an acting school, Cami, or is this a genetic trait?
I loved it! Great job with the background realism and writing the dialogue, although Bryn's expressions were vivid enough that I could have guessed them (being a great thespianist myself)! Great entertainment. I would highly recommend this for audiences of all ages.
She gets a standing ovation from the Ball family! My favorite parts were when Peter walked by so nonchalantly like he'd seen her do it a million times so why bother watching, and when Bryn practically attacked the camera. She could hold her own with a wolf--a small one that is.
Great acting skills! When do we get to see something done by her mother? Come on...you know you want to! Gabe keeps saying, "again, again, again"...he can't enough.
Bryn, once again, you are great! Your mom uses big words so I had to look up "thespian" on dictionary.com. Just in case any other readers are pretending to know what it means, here you go:
Thes·pi·an 1. (often lowercase) pertaining to tragedy or to the dramatic art in general.
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
11 comments:
Hmmm... Bryn's thespianism is suspiciously similar to another child's that I used to know (when we were children). Have you opened an acting school, Cami, or is this a genetic trait?
Oh she is a funny one. I especially liked the wolf...although Eli was a little concerned with the growling...
The thespian must not fall far from the tree!
I loved it! Great job with the background realism and writing the dialogue, although Bryn's expressions were vivid enough that I could have guessed them (being a great thespianist myself)! Great entertainment. I would highly recommend this for audiences of all ages.
That was awesome! I'm seriously impressed by her imitations of the different instrument sounds.
She gets a standing ovation from the Ball family! My favorite parts were when Peter walked by so nonchalantly like he'd seen her do it a million times so why bother watching, and when Bryn practically attacked the camera. She could hold her own with a wolf--a small one that is.
haha! i love that girl!
Great acting skills! When do we get to see something done by her mother?
Come on...you know you want to! Gabe keeps saying, "again, again, again"...he can't enough.
I love this! I especially liked the wolf, but I busted out laughing at the "technical difficulty" intermission.
Bryn, once again, you are great! Your mom uses big words so I had to look up "thespian" on dictionary.com. Just in case any other readers are pretending to know what it means, here you go:
Thes·pi·an
1. (often lowercase) pertaining to tragedy or to the dramatic art in general.
Drama may come from the Dickey genes, but I'll maintain the musicality is pure Jones.
- Grandpa Jones
Post a Comment