Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another use for re-usable grocery bags

Bryn came up with this fun Saturday activity. Can you guess who wins?


4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, Bryn was REALLY fast and Cal gave it his best. That's not easy for an almost two year old. I think Bryn looks so much like you, Cami, in that top picture.

Joe and Joanne said...

That Bryn has an excellent imagination and knack for innovation. Next to carrying groceries, I can't think of a better use for those bags. And what amazing speed. Calvin did great too actually - he got further than I would have!

Watauga Relief Society said...

I didn't realize those sacks were used for groceries... ;) ... how fun!! The music was classic :)

Lesa said...

How fun! You guys are always coming up with fun and exciting idea's! Brynn and Calvin are just growing up so fast!