Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dive Right In

It's pretty much never a good thing when Calvin ventures into the bathroom, and yesterday was no exception.

9 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

How exactly did you capture that precarious moment? Did you just happen to be walking by the bathroom with your camera ready? :)

David said...

So instead of rescuing him, you took his picture? At least the toilet is clean!

Joe and Joanne said...

LOL - I know I shouldn't laugh at his predicament, but it's just too hiliarious (1) that he'd do that at all, and (2) that you had your camera to get a good snap of it!

:-)

Watauga Relief Society said...

holy cow! that is so funny! lol great shot!

Diana said...

At least he wasn't making a mess!

Amy said...

Swan dive alli-oop! WOW! He really is talented!

Laura said...

Well, I personally have to say that his form could use some improvement. His legs are bent and his feet are wide apart and not pointed. I have some work to do.

M & S said...

What a great picture, I love his hair!

Karen said...

You are a bad mommmy. Okay, maybe not. Yesterday I walked into the bathroom to find all the tp unrolled and eli was swirling one of his rubber ducks around in the toilet and sucking on the one . I thought it best not to capture that on camera. I would like to keep my kid.