Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Latest Trend in Footwear


Inspired by her obsession with knots and ropes, Bryn is pioneering a new way to wear socks. This will help transition traditional winter sock fashions to suit the warmer summer weather without replacing your current footwear. It is projected that everyone will be tying their socks in knots around their feet by 2010.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Ha! You're lucky to have such a fun trendsetter right in your home. Very cute.

Laura said...

Unfortunately, I need something that covers my toes while I'm in the lab - can you ask her to re-work the fashion to meet the needs of Big Science?

Diana said...

Awesome! I'm afraid we're going to have to buy much longer socks before we are able to be so trendy!

Joe and Joanne said...

I love the new shoe look - definately trying that this summer (if summer ever comes). :)
I also like the look in picture two - what's she doing with her hands?

Drewmeister said...

What a cool trend! But I prefer the barefoot look (and feel).