Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here we come a-virtual-caroling

Since most of you live too far for us to actual grace you with our physical presence, we thought our kids could carol you all via Youtube. Joyeux Noel!








The following video contains sensitive material that may not be suitable for younger viewers:


9 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Thanks for the caroling cheer!

:) Are we voting? All though all of them are superb, I must admit 'O Holy Night' was my favorite.

Kimberly said...

Superb entertainment, as usual! I love that you captured all of this on tape!

Karen said...

That Bryn. She is pure scandal!

Laura said...

Wait... what did she say???

I love all these carols. I really like how Calvin incorporates his immediate surroundings into his ad-lib routines.

Jill said...

Just last night I was thinking "no one ever carols anymore. Why is that?" Then I saw your blog post! Thank you for those carols. The boys and I had a great time listening and feeling all Christmasy. We felt good will.

Loved the last video. Bryn is believer! And also, I like to think of Santa living on Venus!

David said...

I loved the song Ivy sang. I also enjoyed all of the words to Frosty the Snowman. All in all, I loved the entire caroling idea. I do think Bryn is beginning to remind me of Anne of Green Gables. Calvin is always fun to watch and guess what is coming forth from his mouth next!

Laura said...

Oh, and did I mention that Bryn reminds me of this other little girl that I knew about 24 years ago?

Corinne said...

Thanks for the warning. I made Susanna sing jingle bells while I watched it. Bryn is pretty clever. Jennah will probably believe into to her teenage years if we don't tell her. As for Susanna, I think she will figure it out sooner. Merry Christmas

Sweeney Household said...

This made a nice little Christmas devotional/concert on our "day off" from church. ;) (LOTS OF SNOW so church is canceled.)

O Holy Night was a highlight. We were trying to figure out Bryn's "bleeps" from lip reading.

Merry Christmas!