Calvin...well...let me give you the clues and you can try to guess what he was thinking of. I'll leave the answers as a comment.
Animal #1: It has fur AND feathers
Animal #2: It has brown and black and white stripes, and likes to catch little animals with its hands to eat them.
*elephant above drawn by Bryn
11 comments:
The answers:
Animal #1: A flying pony (duh!)
Animal #2: A paint can. In Calvin's words, "and it has eyes and a nose and a mouth popped out, and arms with hands coming out the sides."
No wonder the kid has so many nightmares.
Funny - I saw a paint can just like that yesterday.
I can't believe you didn't guess those Cami...
I so thought of those before I saw the answers. What wrong with you guys?
That is a seriously cool elephant. You could sell that as art...just a thought. Bryn might be a money maker.
duckbilled-zebroilla
Haven't you seen My Little Pony? Half of them can fly. Also, I'm severely disappointed that you didn't guess the can.
Has Calvin been eating exotic foods like peanut butter or nutella just before bed? ;)
Reminds me of a zoo animal we saw that caused my nephew to comment that "it's stripes are coming unpainted." It was a cross between a horse and a zebra.
I totally have a picture of the zebra-horse cross (Okapi). I was thinking that might be the second animal, but I didn't remember hands...I'm impressed there were no cats or dogs as animals.
Couldn't figure out Calvin's cool animal creations, but I'm with Diana about Bryn's art. She really is a genius. I love being in primary to hear more genius thoughts and comments from that little darling. What can I say, you have brilliant children!
Post a Comment