Friday, January 20, 2012

Ivy-dontics


Ivy visited the dentist for her first time today. Tonight at dinner, following her raucous rendition of Frosty the Snowman, she shared her dental experience with us:

Ivy was surprisingly compliant and chipper in the dentist's chair. But as we were leaving the dentist's office, she looked at me with wide eyes and said, "It's pretty dangerous in there!"

7 comments:

ellen said...

UH-dorable.

Jill said...

Her princess teeth do look really good, I must say.

Joe and Joanne said...

L-O-V-E IT! She's SO cute; and totally hilarious! "Dangerous" indeed. I'll be laughing for a little while here. :)

Karen said...

Oh that was so adorable it hurt. She pretty much has the best princess teeth ever. And she was so good at Frosty the Snowman. She was so pleased, that was my favorite.

Laura said...

This might be my favorite Ivy movie yet. I've never seen her so happy. And, she does have princess teeth. Move over, Kate.

Lynette said...

Ivy did much better at the dentist than I did last week. If you don't believe me, just ask Zack!

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the new photo frame on your wall too.