Monday, March 2, 2009

When Life throws you a Nor'easter...

Calvin discovered a gourmet feast for himself and Bryn perfected her budding architectural skills.


9 comments:

Laura said...

Is the secret in the expert smack, smack, smacking or carefully making sure the snow is EXACTLY level in the bucket?

Jill said...

I love that she says she's making a sand castle. She dreaming of warmer days. Man, you guys really got dumped on!

Kimberly said...

They are so cute. They make me laugh. I'm glad you enjoyed your snow. . . We enjoyed ours, too!

David said...

Have some snow! We could use a little here but we'll just borrow it from you guys if we need it. What neat pictures to have! I love the little devilish laugh at the end of Bryn's.

Adam said...

Looking at these videos makes me jealous! It's 50 freaking degrees as a low here in Ogden! I don't want winter to end.

Karen said...

Bryn was shockingly fast at packing that snow at one point. Most impressive.

s. said...

WOW! Bryn you look like you were having snow much fun in the snow1 I wish I could be there to play with you!

s. said...

Wait... I didn't try to say snow. I meant to say so. That was random! Sorry

byebyedays said...

Yeah that sand castle is pretty dang good!:) And YOU missy, need to go into making movies! You're PRO MATERIAL!