Monday, March 9, 2009
Notice of Eviction
As in, hit the road Jack Frost. According to Bryn and her online calendar, which clearly notes the first day of spring, you've got about 11 days to get your stuff (including the white yuck you dropped all over the place this morning) and clear out.
Do you see how angry you've made the children?

And this is what will happen if you don't comply. Next time they'll build an even bigger snowman (if that's even possible) to stomp to the ground (move over Jack Bauer).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cami, Could you please start publishing your writting? How about a Newspaper, or magazine...People would die laughing at your words.
My favorite post yet.
That's hilarious. Jack Frost is shakin' in his boots, I'm sure.
Hear, hear!! Winter be gone!
They mean business! I'm so glad. We're more than ready for spring here!
I can see by the picture of your ferocious-looking children that they mean business. Either that, or Calvin is still upset that the doctor put holes in his ears.
You better run, Jack! Good luck with your eviction efforts! I've got your back!
:) I agree. Jack Frost has outstayed his welcome; it's time for him to move on.
I'm with Bryn. 11 days and you're out!
Post a Comment