Bryn told Peter her exciting news over the phone, and when he asked her what the tooth fairy was going to bring her, she looked at me and said slyly, "Oh, I think she's going to leave a real live kitten under my pillow."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats!! That is just how Mikayla's happened too! I thought she was weird but then I asked around and realized it happens quite often!! :)
congrats Bryn! Keep that Riverdancing up!
That toothfairy better fork up the loot! :)
The poor kitten might smoother!
One fun thing we do that Bryn might like... Leave a clear glass by your bed with a little water in it. Put the tooth in the glass. The tooth fairy has to dive into the water to get the tooth and when she does, some of her color washes off in the water. This way you can see what color your personal tooth fairy is. MK loved to do this!
i can't believe it bryn! i can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings. no. seriously. b/c i think a great name for a kitten is sparkles.
The tooth fairy used to leave live kittens under my pillow too. It was so exciting until they suffocated and rigor mortis set in.
Laura, Laura, Laura!
Good job at being brave, Bryn. I love the water glass idea. That tooth fairy will be so happy to get that tooth!
Yay, Bryn, Congratulations! Teeth are the best, especially loose ones! I love yankin' em out.
-Randy
I must know what the tooth fairy actually left!
Post a Comment