We stumbled upon this book at our library last year, and were delighted to find it on the shelves again this year. We give it 8 ears up.Since reading it, Calvin and Bryn have been dying to try their hand at painting Easter eggs (well, actually, Calvin wanted to paint our car so it would look like an Easter egg).
We decided to start with paper, and maybe in a week or two we'll roll out some actual eggs for our budding artists. And if you chance to see an Easter egg driving down the road in a little while, don't be too surprised.
5 comments:
I remember that book! I loved it. Thanks for reminding me that easter is right around the corner and I should get ready.
I will really like it when your car resembles an easter egg. Pretty please take a picture.
I just requested that book at our library. Thanks for the inspiration! We're going to be painting some eggs of our own soon!
That is the one thing that I hope all of my children are better at than I was--allowing their children to paint Easter eggs. Sorry for the blighted childhood! Paint away, as long as I don't have to clean up the mess! (Most messes I didn't mind. However, I just couldn't get into that one. Again, I'm sorry!)
I loved that book when I was little. Happy Easter egg painting!
Post a Comment