We had all just finished up our nightly dental hygiene routines, when Calvin casually and cryptically mentioned in passing, "Oh, and I didn't even get my hands dirty when I got the floss out of the toilet, so I didn't have to wash them!"
Note to self, still true: Calvin + bathroom= no good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh, I hear you. We had 2 Star Wars figures fished out of our toilet drain yesterday. I'm hoping the next toilet phase for Wesley is when he's potty training.
Oh, that was a pleasant thought for the day. It's amazing what children thrive through! At least he flossed.
I do that too Cal! I don't recommend it. Ice cream is better. Trust me!
I hope you washed his hands anyway!
LOL!!! Oh...that gave me a much needed guttural laugh. Thank you Calvin!
This story reminds me of the time a then two-year-old Miss Sarah came out of the bathroom and asked me to get your retainer out of the toilet.
That is the greatest picture!
Sick.
then he flossed his teeth with it right?
I think the whole family had flossed before his confession. The family that flosses together get's fecal-oral germs together. It's very sweet.
Or was it just his strand (please bless...)?
LOL....And then you ask yourself why am I having another baby? Gotta love it!
Post a Comment