Friday, February 5, 2010
Breakthroughs
Unbeknownst to us, Calvin has been perfecting more dance moves and surprised us with this performance tonight. Neither of us has any idea where he learned it.
Ivy has starting saying a few words in the proper context: her first was "ow" as in ouch. She learned this by scratching me in the face a few times. A close second is "uh-oh," showcased by this video, and now she's started saying "ba" (bye) to people leaving the room she's in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
1 word. Amazing
Calvin is good. Next thing you know he is going to be dacning in the subway making some extra money.
Calvin was born about 2 1/2 decades too late! He would have been awesome in a Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial.
Love that Ivy girl!
Well, I actually taught him those break dancing moves. I'm glad to see he's mastered them.
Did he learn those moves in Primary?!
Laura, you can't take credit for what is clearly Cami and Peter's very favorite form of dancing and music. We know what goes down there at night...bring out the hip hop and the break dancing.
MTV WILL BE CALLING YOU!
LOL
That dancing is hilarious. Nice slow-mo on the camera. ;) I wonder where he learned that?
And Miss I - VERY VERY CUTE!
Man I miss your kids. They are so cool.
I have to appreciate that ever the mom, you closed the lid before dropping the cup. Now we know why Ivy was a little less inclined to see it as an "Uh-Oh" !
Post a Comment