Monday, February 22, 2010

I'd like my gold star now



I'm on the math board for Bryn's school, and the other night was the annual math night. So naturally, to prepare for a math-filled event, I got it confused with history night and made five large posters showcasing different ancient civilizations.

Okay, so really, the convention was that the kids played math games from each of these civilizations. Good mathy times. The second picture is of me and Bryn being mischievous and has nothing to do with the math night, I just thought the picture was rockin' awesome in a don't-mess-with-us kind of way.

Also new this month, as of February 6th, I officially denounced candy and drinks with added sugar for a whole year. So this was my Valentine's day candy that I bought myself and told Peter it was from him.

8 comments:

ellen said...

Your hair. It's so flat.

Jill said...

Cami, I'll give you more than one gold star, all give you five! What a good idea for math night!

Bryn, I really like your hair cut. You look super cute!

Kimberly said...

Will you please come be on our math board? Also, would you please publish a Lily and Blob book complete with stories and step by step instructions for all science experiments? Soon. Please. You rock!

SheilaO said...

Yum! Those rasberries look absolutely heavenly!

Karen said...

What I'd like to know is what you plan to eat for the next year?!

Joe and Joanne said...

Great denouncement. I'll have to think about it for a while before I decide to follow suit. I think I might die if cane sugar wasn't in my diet in some way, shape, or form. :) You rock!

Unknown said...

Those Raspberries look amazing! I need to get me some...until then, I'll munch on my candy :)

Bryn's hair is so so cute! She looks adorable!

Laura said...

I like that picture of you guys looking mischievous. Because the two of you (individually and collectively) are kind of mischievous.