Monday, February 22, 2010

Ivy Divy Update

She crawls...

She hides...

She peeks...

She wakes (maybe a tad bit grumpy sometimes)...

But soon finds her smile even through bed hair and booger crusties...

And cleans up real nice...


Ba-Bye!

12 comments:

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

That's my girl.

--

Grandpa Jones

Karen said...

Her morning hair is the best ever. She's so big! Well, okay, she's not that big, but she's sure learning a lot.

David said...

I think I heard her say she wanted to go play with Grandma! She is very nice (not to mention cute).

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh to be under one year old again and be able to hide under the shelf... Fabulously fun! So cute!

:)

Unknown said...

Adorable!!

Diana said...

She is so cute! Time goes by way too fast! I also liked your Valentine's Day presant from Peter!

Kimberly said...

Is it warm up there, yet? I want to come visit . . . I am longing for family fun and warm days. Ivy is adorable!

byebyedays said...

Oh she is SO SO cute, and getting SO BIG! Holy cow it happens fast!

Chandra said...

A couple of things:
I love Bryn's hair and the fact that she likes to flip it around.
I can't believe Ivy can fit and willingly crawls under the rack next to the dryer.
How can you give up sweets for a YEAR!? I've been trying a week here and there and by the end of the second day I give up and make myself sick with cookies, chocolate chips and any other sugary thing I can find. I'm impressed

Laura said...

I like that baby.

s. said...

"like"

Melanie said...

Where can I get one of those?