My Dad's side's family reunion was held at "redneck waterslides" this year. There were two slip-and-slides (one huge and steep, one little and still steep) and a rope swing. Fun ensued:
There are two songs worth of fun in this video. Also, there are a few clips that are garbaly-gooked, so ignore those; the rest of it works fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You guys are rednecks. (Read: I'm totally jealous.)
We've already watched this 100 times. Love it Cami! You're a professional.
I especially loved whining Winnie as the closing shot.
I didn't know about the swing! I would have tried the swing. How come nobody told me about the swing?!
Awesome video Cami. I enjoyed the virtual ride with Mike. Now, I feel like I actually did it. You know I would have, if I could have just found my water mat. You didn't see it anywhere did you?
Awesome video Cami! I am so glad that you got video of all the funness!
I watched the whole thing -- you Dickeys know how to have fun!
I'm so bummed we missed it, and missed seeing everyone that was there, especially those of you who live far away!!!
Post a Comment