Monday, July 30, 2012

The Fact of the Matter

Bryn: Mom, do you ever get that weird buzzy beepy thing in your ear and then it goes away?

Me: Yes.

Bryn: Do you know what it is?

Me: Not exactly.

Bryn: Let's ask the computer when we get home.

Me: Okay.

Calvin: Yah, but the computer might not be right.

Bryn: True, but at least we'll think we know.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds about right.

Jill said...

Sounds like Bryn understands the way of things very well.

Kimberly said...

What??? Dr. Google can't always be trusted? I love the conversations your kids have!

Marsha said...

Calvin is the voice of a skepticism. It will serve him well in life.

Lynette said...

I know where to go when I need answers, and it's not to Google. I'll go to Bryn!

Diana said...

So, did you ever find out what it is?

Diana said...

Or, maybe the better question is what we should think it is, right or wrong?

Cami said...

I think it's the condition called tinnitus, usually caused by exposure to loud noises. Although it seems to happen randomly and briefly to me, so I suspect it's just a tuning process inside the ear canal. See, now I don't even think I know. :)