Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hitting the slides

We went to a park with huge slides, and Calvin was excited and a little nervous to give them a try. This is his second attempt:

6 comments:

Cami said...

Yes folks, he asked for a book after the first attempt and looked at it all the way down. I guess he's not a very slippery fellow.

Karen said...

I'm still laughing out loud. You can never be too cautious...

Drewmeister said...

are these the slides just off of park street? I love those slides.

Never thought about reading a book while going down though--may have to try that out sometime!

ellen said...

Time for Calvin to pack on some pounds so he can get down that slide!

Jill said...

There's not a lot of weight on that kid to aid him in going down. So that looks like as nice of a place as any to sit and read a book. Right?

Laura said...

After a long day at work, I love going to the park and curling up on a slippery slide to read.