Squawker...undoubtably,sleep stealing...unfortunatley, cute...most definitely! But I'm wondering what all that black stuff on her head is. I've never seen babies with that.
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
14 comments:
oh dear. you'd better watch out or you might lose her in that great big crib. just goes to show...even 9 pound babies are itty bitty.
What a darling little squawker!:) She is BEAUTIFUL!
She is SO ADORABLE! she is just so cute in that little (big)crib. I think her being so small makes it look so huge.
She's gorgeous & that full head of hair...I love it!
She's so tiny (even at 9 lbs!)
She is beautiful. You are right. And suddenly Bryn looks much older! Wow!
Actually, if you had enough faith, you wouldn't need sleep. Just goes to show...
P.S. I think she's the cutest little girl ever, other than Sarah, Megs, Mary Kate, and Bryn. How did I get so lucky in the aunt department?
Squawker...undoubtably,sleep stealing...unfortunatley, cute...most definitely! But I'm wondering what all that black stuff on her head is. I've never seen babies with that.
She is so cute!
Just beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!
Um... how did I miss that you were even pregnant!?! My brain has never been the same after my fourth!! She is precious.
Oh my goodness, look how little she is!
Bryn looks so proud & big with little Ivy. I love seeing an infant in a huge crib! She is definitely cute as ever.
Post a Comment