We planned an evening constitutional after dinner, and on the way to our destination, saw another family out perambulating, except here family = a harem of lovely ladies + 2 macho looking males. Bryn counted 14 in all, and I was happy to have my camera with me to document it:

After our photo pullover, we finally arrived and were quite pleased with the destination (Willard Woods).

And I'm going to stun/make you jealous with more amazing shots of my children, but they're just so darling I can't help it:


Can you tell how thrilled Bryn is to be sitting on a log covered with potentially poisonous fungi?
4 comments:
What an awesome after dinner constitutional! Looks like you're out enjoying spring or trying to induce labor. . . Good luck either way!
Tim is fully expecting a very large turkey dinner on Easter. Don't disappoint.
Hmmm...i think I am a fan of after dinner constitutionals. That is a large turkey. Also, as it turns out...your kids ARE adorable.
What a lovely spot. I'm sure it will only get more lovely as the year progresses. And I am jealous of you and your cute kids.
Post a Comment