I feel like whining now because I don't want to wait a couple of days for a picture. I want one now! Welcome to the world niece number 6! Good job Cami. I hope you're well.
Congratulations Cami & Peter! Your baby is beautiful. You have a family of multi colored hair now. 9lbs. 3oz. Wow, kind of brings back memories for me. Glad to see you survived and are still smiling!
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
17 comments:
Little Miss Jones?!? Congrats!!
Black hair?! Can't wait to see her...
ooh ooh pick me. I know!
My granddaughter!
Yay! Can't wait to meet her!
I feel like whining now because I don't want to wait a couple of days for a picture. I want one now!
Welcome to the world niece number 6! Good job Cami. I hope you're well.
Black hair!?! Who's the dad? :-)
Can't wait to see her
9 pounds 3??? zoinks.
Congratulations!!!!!
What? No picture!
Congratulations on not being pregnant anymore! Wahoo!
Oh Yea! Congratulations!
Congratulations--can't wait to meet her :)
Congratulations!!!
Yeah! Miss Jones has made her debut. Congratulations! (Hopefully Calvin will curb his baby stomping desires...)
Congratulations Cami & Peter!
Your baby is beautiful. You have a family of multi colored hair now. 9lbs. 3oz. Wow, kind of brings back memories for me. Glad to see you survived and are still smiling!
WHAT!!! I HAD NO IDEA! I can't wait for the post of pics! CONGRATS!
Hip, hip, hooray! We are sooooo excited for you all!
Post a Comment