
We read the Lorax together last week and Bryn started silently crying as we neared the end because it was such a mess still (reminiscent of our Wall-E experience). So we drew a picture of what it would look like if the Truffula forest regrew and all the animals came back.
I helped with the Truffula trees, Bryn drew the Lorax, the happy non-polluting Oncler and the Swomee-Swan, and Calvin did the Humming-Fish and the Brown Bar-ba-loot. Happy earth day!
7 comments:
where's that baby?
I'm with Bryn. What ever happened to a 'happy ever after' ending in movies? They're non-existent these days.
FUN ARTWORK!
Your children will be so environmentally aware. That's great!
i love this picture bryn. i'm so glad you helped the story end better...cami, you are an intelligent and thoughtful mama.
Happy Earth Day to you, too. I love this ending.
GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK, THIEF!!!!!
I think she has great potential. You should publish her endings and illustrations. People would love them!
Wow Cami, I love how your teaching your children about the environment on Earth Day. I should teach K too.
Post a Comment