After drawing and naming them, she played with them the whole afternoon. She needs to get out more.
In other news, our smoke alarms are fully functional as we found out this morning during breakfast. We checked the house for smoke, flames, and the like, but found nothing. They all went off for more than ten minutes, so Peter took the traumatized kids (and himself) for a walk while I called the fire department and explained the situation. Just to be safe, they sent someone over with an engine to check things out and gave us the all-clear.
There is no other news.
4 comments:
I keep hoping that I will log on and see a new baby!
I'm waiting for other news! Hurry up, would you!!!
i am so relieved there was no fire and i'm going to take a wild stab here and guess you are too. i love bryn's friends. could you have her make me some too?
Sarah told me this morning how much she misses playing with Bryn. Please consider bringing her by our place while you adjust to your newborn. (Or we could come pick her up or help around at your place?)
Post a Comment