Tuesday, May 5, 2009

She's reverent

14 comments:

Laura said...

That is a darling picture, but I happen to know better... besides, she doesn't have a chance with your genes and all.

Joe and Joanne said...

What a fantastic picture! She's so adorable. I feel like all my comments lately are just 'gooshy' but with someone as sweet as that I'm afraid my sensitivities have no defenses. She's perfect!

rebecca said...

lucky!

ellen said...

She's cute!

byebyedays said...

Oh, how sweet is that picture... What a little beauty. I'll bet your all having so much fun with her.

BunchesofBradys said...

There she goes again...being so cute and showing off those cheeks...makes me wanna kiss um.

Darcee said...

She is absolutely beautiful, Cami! I can't believe all her dark hair! Congratulations! Best of luck getting through the first few sleepless weeks (or months)!!!

Jill said...

Just hope she stays that way.

s. said...

awww! She is so cute. Who knows she may become next Primary presidant in the Presidancy. Or maybe the next, next, next one! :)

Melanie said...

I'm sure Bryn and Calvin will make sure that doesn't last long.

Karen said...

I like that it looks as though she is looking to the heavens...so pious.

Unknown said...

I would expect nothing less of your offspring. Congratulations to you! She is lovely. And Cami, nine pounds three? Ouch! Anything over 8 is too much!

David said...

Straight from heaven
Up above,
Here is a baby
For you to love...

Precious is an understatement here!

Laura said...

New pics, new pics, new pics!!! (please)