Ouch... I can feel her squished-brain pain all the way over here in Roxbury. Wait, maybe that's my own squished brain. Tell her I'm coming to rescue her from further cranial compression... and by the way, all your children are cute as heck.
Cami, that baby of yours is so incredibly adorable! I want to cuddle her so bad!!!! Love that your posting. If I had just had a baby I don't think I would be yet. You're my hero.
There they are, cute as ever, just growing up without me close! You and Peter are doing a great job! Everyone looks happy. By the way, where are the pics of you two?
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
9 comments:
brain squishers are awesome! She is so adorable! I hope you're feeling better so you can enjoy her more fully.
Cam, that Ivy looks like you. She is a darling. If any kiddo out there can withstand a "brainshquisher"...yours can.
Ouch... I can feel her squished-brain pain all the way over here in Roxbury. Wait, maybe that's my own squished brain. Tell her I'm coming to rescue her from further cranial compression... and by the way, all your children are cute as heck.
Cami, that baby of yours is so incredibly adorable! I want to cuddle her so bad!!!! Love that your posting. If I had just had a baby I don't think I would be yet. You're my hero.
Wow, you're kids are so beautiful! I can't wait to meet Ivy in person so I can hold her for a very long time.
It was great seeing you guys, Ivy is adorable! I'm glad I added to your brainsquishers collection. ;)
There they are, cute as ever, just growing up without me close! You and Peter are doing a great job! Everyone looks happy. By the way, where are the pics of you two?
Love the brain squisher picture--have never heard that term before. Let me know when you want to bead.
Ivy is adorable in that brainsquisher! She has so much hair it's unbelievable! I can't wait to see if it stays dark, or if it goes blonde or red.
And Bryn: Fabulous job on the ant. I think the beret is highly fashionable. ;)
Post a Comment