How did they get that near perfect likeness of Bryn in a sculpture? Is this place anywhere near your house? Can I go there next time I'm out there if I get all my work Done?
I want to go to there - I love all the photos, especially the one of Calvin by the tree and metal man. Your kids are not very good at following "Please do not climb on (insert object of interest)" rules. That's one of the things I like about them.
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
8 comments:
What a cool place!
Wow! I want to go there!
How did they get that near perfect likeness of Bryn in a sculpture? Is this place anywhere near your house? Can I go there next time I'm out there if I get all my work Done?
I also enjoyed the quotes you have on the side! I didn't notice them until just right this second. I especially like the dignity of the number 8.
Dad- it's only 15 minutes away, so yes, we'll definitely go there next time you're out this way. IF you get all your work done, slave. Bwa-ha-ha.
That is such a neat park! I want to go there too!
Very cool! I love the stacked, blue egg sculpture. I also want to visit this park.
I want to go to there - I love all the photos, especially the one of Calvin by the tree and metal man. Your kids are not very good at following "Please do not climb on (insert object of interest)" rules. That's one of the things I like about them.
Post a Comment