Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another First: Red Sox Game

Peter traded in his Cubby blues for an evening with Bryn, Calvin and Tim at Fenway Park for the kids' first game (that they can remember).  Bryn read a book between (and sometimes during) innings, Calvin played with a friend in the next seat, and Tim refused to sing Sweet Caroline and do the wave on a matter of principle (he's from he-ah, and apparently those activities are recent injections into Red Sox culture, and not for baseball purists). And in case you're wondering, Calvin is batting with his ticket in the above picture.

3 comments:

Jill said...

My brothers would be SO jealous!

Marsha said...

Oh, come on Tim, lose a principle and do the wave- everyone's doing it! It's fun... ;)

Laura said...

Tim had a great time - thanks for inviting him, Jones Clan. And the girls and I had a marvelous time helping you make homemade ice cream. Well... I had a marvelous time eating homemade ice cream. I guess I didn't help that much, I just left it to the pros (Ivy and Squiggles).