Tuesday, August 28, 2012
The Wheels on the Bus
You would have thought today was Christmas by the way my kids slept last night (not much). They were both so excited and anxious for the first day of school (and very first time taking the bus ever), that they had dressed and made their beds before midnight. Not quite, but you get the point. I can't wait to hear the reports after school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, back to school already!? I guess I'm still used to Washington State's school schedule which doesn't start until the second week of September (but also doesn't get out until mid-June).
They both look so grown up and adorable in their first-day back outfits!
Taking the bus?! Does that mean they changed the crazy system up there or you decided to cough up the big bucks?
It means they're doing construction at our kids' school, and thus have encouraged everyone to take the bus in the form of a 60% fare reduction.
I always enjoy the first day of school. That's it, though! Do you like that they take the bus? Are they still enjoying the bus? It seems that they had a very short summer break. Oh well--can't get too much learning in!
YOU HAVE TO PAY TO TAKE THE BUS?????
I thought you were afraid of them taking the bus or something (I might be).
Bryn looks beautiful and Calvin looks so dapper. If I were a teacher, I would do everything in my power to get them in my class - I'm sure they add quite a lot of spice to the mix.
Good luck on a new school year!
Happy school days!
Post a Comment