Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Treasure Hunt




Peter devised a treasure hunt FHE a couple of weeks ago, and now treasure hunts are all the rage at our house. I made one for Bryn that resulted in a small bag of mini marshmallows. Of course, she wanted to prepare one of her own, so she made a treasure hunt for me. Once I had deciphered my clues and reached the end of the hunt, this was my prize:

Nice. Can you decode any of her clues?

9 comments:

rebecca said...

I am VERY impressed that you found your treasure! What mom doesn't crave carrots? :):) hahaha. Bryn did a great job.

Watauga Relief Society said...

Bryn did such an awesome job! And she is writing so well:) My kids still love treasure and scavenger hunts too!

Diana said...

Was one of the clues the trash can? Cute! I guess she ate all the marshmallows herself, thus carrots are the next best thing!

Sweeney Household said...

Bryn read to me during church and I thought I would die! As a teacher, there is nothing cuter than a small child who reads. She writes too. What a cutie pie. (Brian put some carrots in a bag of Hershey's chocolates to persuade me to show more interest in veges than chocolate....) :)

Karen said...

N-Y-R-B is brilliant...but tell her carrots aren't that great of a treasure.

Cami said...

Okay, here are the clues: Go to Bryn's chair, Go to Bryn's wall, and Go to Calvin's truck. Most of the right letters are there, she's just not bound by the construct of writing from left to right.

Joe and Joanne said...

Sweet Bryn! I love it! She's done a fabulous job with the clues. And carrots: Who could ask for anything better!?

Laura said...

Okay, fine. I'll kidnap her, too.

Drewmeister said...

So cute--I got the truck and after reading your comments about the clues I can see the chair, but I still can't get wall out of the middle clue! I had no idea she could write already.