I thought I'd share some of the videos that my kids watch on half of the computer screen while I do my stuff on the other half. They're pretty entertaining, even for me (quite high on nostalgia appeal). The last three feature a big bad wolf (maybe that's why Calvin wakes up screaming at night), so use common sense when showing them to the wee ones.
Johnny Fedora and Alice Blue Bonnet
Lambert the Sheepish Lion
Peter and the Wolf (and the 2nd half)
The Three Little Pigs (Silly Symphony)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! You brought back the funnies memory. Back when I was a tot in jr primary we used to go to stake conference and actually do a stake primary gathering there while the adults were at their meeting. I remember them showing us an old Peter and the Wolf movie and I think Johnny Appleseed as well. How fun to find them on YouTube...who knew?
My kids are getting a kick out of these.
Yup...I can see the need for parental supervision on some of these cartoons. Who would think Disney would require parental supervision? But I still get nightmares when I watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (first version) & Alice in Wonderland. Just WAY TOO WEIRD for my brain to comprehend. :)
AWESOME! I love these! I love You-Tube too, you can find some real gems on there.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Post a Comment