
In celebration of spring and the warmer brighter mornings, I decided it was high time to replace the old running shoes (yes that's hole, and the tread is slickery smooth). I went to
Marathon Sports and was in and out in 15 minutes (I had a 15 min. parking meter). They even watched my stride to see how much I pronated.

Best of all, while they were somewhat pricey, I couldn't find a better deal on the internet, and I didn't have to pay for shipping. Happy Spring Training!
7 comments:
You're not going to even tell us what kind you got?
ooooh...fancy pants shoes!! I'm jealous because I need some new running shoes in a serious way.
I figured it didn't matter since my feet are so messed up that anyone in the market should get evaluated before they get a pair of Brooks Addiction 7.
I'm jealous. Maybe getting a new pair of running shoes would be just what I need to light a fire under my fanny to get moving and lose the baby weight.
Love the shoes! White - the best color (or is it "absence of color") around! When given the choice, it's 'white' for me too - kindred spirits!
What a sweet benefit to have someone coach you on the best pair for your unique walk!
Hurray for Spring!
Hey Cami-
Bringing back memories-Wish I could take a jaunt over to marathon sports-and pick up a great pair myself!
Cami, I love Marathon Sports. I am a big fan because after getting new shoes my plantar fasciitis went away! I'm also impressed at your diligence at working out. I've been a slacker this month!!!
Post a Comment