However, when I came back she was putting the finishing touches on her masterpiece seen below in the photos. She also made her golem a bed in the upper shelf of her bookcase. I just kept waiting for her to manically exclaim, "It's alive!"
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Paper dolls
I do what I can to keep Bryn occupied while Calvin naps so that I can have some free time. One day I handed her some blank paper, a pen, scissors, and tape, thinking she'd make her usual mess that most closely resembles an exploded bird's nest.
However, when I came back she was putting the finishing touches on her masterpiece seen below in the photos. She also made her golem a bed in the upper shelf of her bookcase. I just kept waiting for her to manically exclaim, "It's alive!"

However, when I came back she was putting the finishing touches on her masterpiece seen below in the photos. She also made her golem a bed in the upper shelf of her bookcase. I just kept waiting for her to manically exclaim, "It's alive!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Bryn, I need to hang out with you more. You are quite the clever and intelligent child. Cool creation!!!
Cami, I can't believe that I missed your contest. Your blog is one of my favorites and I just haven't been as "faithful" at blog surfing these days. I love all your photos and I'm amazed at all the fun times you are providing lucky Bryn and Calvin. I think my kids might want to trade mommys... ;)
woah! That girl has got skills!
Bryn, you are indeed a clever, creative, beautiful child. I love the golem. Will you make me one? (I also enjoy your mom's descriptions). Keep up the great work.
Oh my gosh that's great! :) Have she and Peter finished reading The Hobbit? Are they onto LOTR trilogy yet? Too cute...
OH !!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look of your blog!
Actually, it isn't Gollum (from LOTR), I was just referring to the concept of a golem.
But yes, they finished reading the Hobbit. Bryn's still obsessed with all things hobbit.
Post a Comment