And the winners are....
photo taken just after jumping into a glacial lake
photo taken in the Eiffel Tower: David, Peter, and Alicia
I hope you like your magnet and cookies, respectively. Now remember, you need to hold this contest on your own blog, so Alicia, that means you. And of course, you, Adam.
Now for all the rest of you, don't be too surprised at your birthday/Christmas gifts in the next little while. Thanks for playing!
4 comments:
where did your playlist go??
nuts, I missed the favorite things. Ah well, officially I shouldn't win on yours since you won on mine. macaroons forthcoming - maybe after Children's museum we can jet over to North End and grab them.
I am so disappointed. My life is never fair.
Yeah! I WON I WON WON!!!! Funny thing is that whenever I enter into contest like this, I never win. I guess that ended today. By the way, thanks for answering my plant naming problems. From now on I'll be on the watch for that stinging nettle.
Send the magnets to my parents place... 30 W 100 S Providence, UT 84332. Those magnets will be a great addition to my apartment that I just found in Ogden!
Post a Comment