Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few friendly faces at the sandy beach

AW Beach Day...

Lots of sand, lots of friends, not much surf (it's a lake), what more can you ask for?

3 comments:

Watauga Relief Society said...

Ok, seeing all the kids makes me miss Primary! Looks like AW had another successful Beach Day!

byebyedays said...

Cami,

Can I tell you HOW GREAT IT IS TO SEE YOU!:) You look so great, and your family is darling! Seeing you makes me miss you and Laura so much. I'm happy to see you so happy. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon!

byebyedays said...

Cami,

Can I tell you HOW GREAT IT IS TO SEE YOU!:) You look so great, and your family is darling! Seeing you makes me miss you and Laura so much. I'm happy to see you so happy. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon!