Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wish they all could be Grandpa Blaylock's girls


My Uncle Nolan sent this photo to my dad who then posted it on our family site. Right before my grandparents left on a mission we all got together and the hit of the reunion was that Uncle Nolan rolled in to town in this sweet blue convertible. I could not believe my good fortune when not only did I get to sit in it, but I even got to ride in it up and down the driveway.

FYI, I'm the beauty queen in the back of the car on the left side as you face the front of the car. Karen is sitting right next to me, Kim is sitting next to her, Jami is in the front seat, and Desirae is at the helm on Grandpa's lap. Please correct me if I've messed up any of the details of this story.

5 comments:

David said...

I think Grandpa is in heaven! He really loved his girls! Everyone looks a little different now!

Karen said...

All I know is that I was convinced at that time in my life that I must grow up and marry Uncle Nolan.

Laura said...

Well, I don't want to brag, but Uncle Nolan took Jami, Kelli, and me on a sweet ride around town (maybe a block or two total).

Jill said...

This photo is priceless! I love ya'all's curls!

Melanie said...

I could pick you out before you even told me. Love the hair!