Sunday, October 12, 2008

Glimpses of Autumn

Bird Refuge with the Vawdreys


Canada geese migrating (very noisy)

Auntie Sheryl is in town and we enjoyed Thai food at the Brown Sugar cafe

We also enjoyed leaf peeping on our way out to Stow for some you pay, you pick apples
Please don't try to take his blighted apples away. He picked them himself.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I know I've said this before, but you guys do the most fun things! Happy Autumn ya'all!

Joe and Joanne said...

Fun times! I love the hat on Miss B with the pumpkins and that Mr. C is sure the apple picker! He chose some nice red ones! Which kind of apples did you end up picking?

Laura said...

My favorite part of the apple-picking day was when Bryn spotted a port-a-potty in the middle of an orchard, turned to me and said, "Aunt Laura, I suddenly have to use the bathroom please."

Karen said...

Calvin looks like he does what Eli does...he hoards his food. (only the food he likes, though, which doesn't consist of very many things...maybe that's why he hoards it) I also like the photo of Auntie Sheryl. I miss her.

Drewmeister said...

I love fall photos--and of course your children are as adorable as always.

Sherene said...

It was a beautiful weekend, looks like you enjoyed a wonderful weekend with family.

Melanie said...

I love the Brown Sugar Cafe and I miss eating there. Have you tried their cashew chicken? It's the best!