Ok first of all, holy cow you made that pie FAST for just posting about picking those berries! Second, your kids are so dang cute diving into that pie, third, your pie looks DELICIOUS, and last, how did you do the -here- thing with the recipe attached??? THAT IS SO COOL!:) VERY IMPRESSIVE!
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
10 comments:
Ok first of all, holy cow you made that pie FAST for just posting about picking those berries! Second, your kids are so dang cute diving into that pie, third, your pie looks DELICIOUS, and last, how did you do the -here- thing with the recipe attached??? THAT IS SO COOL!:) VERY IMPRESSIVE!
That pie looks amazing! I think I would have an expression similar to Calvin's or Bryn's if I were to be in the same room with a pie like that.
Wow! That looks delish!
D'oh! I missed it, didn't I?
Wow. That looks divine!
I've decide since looking at your blog late last night that today is the day to make that pie. Thanks for the recipe.
The raspberries I picked with you guys are calling out to be made into pie. I just got home from buying the ingredients, so here goes!
Wow, it's not very often I start to drool when I read a blog. I have a sudden urge to make a pie. Yum!
Is there any left?!
We are SO making that.
Post a Comment