Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Window Scene


Last winter I posted a picture of the view from our front windows, and now here is an autumn scene.

And this is our pet Shelob, also viewable from the front windows. She's very low maintenance (and renewable).

5 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Geeyaaaa Cami! Shelob? I guess naming the spider does take the edge off it's scary looks, but wow....my skin is crawling!

Jill said...

I would move right away!

David said...

That is a beautiful view. I just love the colorful leaves on the trees. If you could just get them to blow away completely, at night, of course! And that is one cool spider!

Drewmeister said...

Yikes--I hope that spider is far from your window so it doesn't try to get in when it gets cold!

Sherene said...

What a beautiful view, we should make the 25 minute journey to go and see it.