Monday, August 25, 2008

The Rope Swing of Infamy

While we were up in Vermont, we hit the rope swing of infamy again. This is the same rope swing I shattered my finger on in 2002. Peter pulled some pretty cool stunts on it; I was just happy to swing on it again and not break any wee delicate bones.


yup, that one's me

8 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Nice pics Cami. I like the action shots. You are a brave woman to swing into a river on a rope, but it looks like a lot of fun. The weather was perfect for it this weekend!

rebecca said...

Ooo, another thing to add to our activities for this weekend. I had forgotten about the rope swing! It sounds like I not only need to start praying for a weekend of agreeable weather, but also for an injury-free campout.
I'm impressed with Peter's upside-down entry. A little more work on form and I'd expect to see Pete in Olympics '12 in London.

byebyedays said...

FUN! I haven't swung a rope swing in YEARS! How did you shatter your finger? Sounds so painful!

Jill said...

Your so brave!

Laura said...

Did you do a method?

Drewmeister said...

That looks like a really fun swing!

Sherene said...

M loved the swing! Thanks for taking K out on the boat.

Sweeney Household said...

You are a dare devil to confront your fear of the rope swing! My finger from the infamous 2002 campout ended up just being jammed or sprained, but it was enough to prevent me from trying the rope swing again. I'm a WIMP!!!! (peter is crazy --- but it looks fun)