Sunday, August 10, 2008
My Prestige-ious Sister
I played the organ today in church and Laura sat with the kids. The person conducting the meeting was in the process of thanking me for prelude when he caught a glimpse of "me" sitting down in the pews; not at the organ (it was actually Laura in the pews). He paused, looked back to see if I could be in two places at once, and indeed, there I was at the organ so he continued in thanking me. He later confided to Peter about his confusion and Peter cleared it up for him. Too bad; I'd love for people to think I have magic powers like in the movie "The Prestige."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
WOW, you two really look a lot alike! What a cute picture! It's great you two are so close.
I wish I had a sister...
Is this a recent picture? I love ya'alls hair! Cute cute. Tell Laura to come and sit with my kids in the pews!
Such beautiful, close sisters. They must have a wonderful mother.
Cami, have I ever told you how pretty you are?
wow, you two do look alike. I really didn't notice it before, I need to pay attention to the obvious.
The resemblance between you two is striking! And that goes for looks and personality. Love you!
I cracked up at this post! You two definitely look alike.
That is hilarious. My sister and I got that for years!
2 beautiful sisters -- Laura is so sweet to sit with the kiddos. I'd say that Bryn looks like both of you as well. Good genes.
Cute hair Laura! When did you cut it?
When your hair is the same length and you guys smile... you do look alot more alike.
Post a Comment