Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reason #478 to love the library

You can learn ballet while your little brother takes a nap!


p.s. Mom, I think Bryn has quite a Johnson smile in the second photo. Now if only we could do something about the hair...

6 comments:

David said...

Who is the ballet teacher and that is a great "Johnson" smile and who did her hair!
Bryn, I love doing ballet. I took lessons for three months and am quite accomplished.

Jill said...

Hey tiny dancer! Way to be a self starter!

Karen said...

It has to be said that she looks adorable in that ballet get-up and it also has to be said that I agree with Calvin. That is SO not a cardinal.

Laura said...

Well, I have been doing ballet with Bryn for several weeks now in the hallway between my and Cara's rooms (at her insistence because her ballet is "wide"), and I can tell you that she is going to make our family famous.

Frozen Cacti said...

At least it is a lot cheaper than paying for lessons. I took ballet was I was little and loved it. It helps with coordination.

Melanie said...

That's a great idea. Marcus would probably love it but Randy definitely wouldn't approve. I'll have to find a karate video.