Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grocery List

Bryn noticed we were a little low on supplies while she was taking inventory of the fridge, so she took it upon herself to make me a grocery list:

BIGGGG CARITS AND
HUNEI AND
CEROLE AND
KADIE EGGS AND
THREG HCESE AND
MELKCE AND
STIC POPSACOS




(Translation:
Big carrots
Honey
Cereal
Candy Eggs
String Cheese
Stick Popsicles)

It looks good to me, so we're off to the grocery store.

4 comments:

Drewmeister said...

I figured out everything but string cheese before I saw your translation. She is writing so well!

Frozen Cacti said...

Did you get milk too? because "melkce" sure looks like milk to me. Can I borrow her for my next shopping trip?

Sherene said...

If K could write, she would include strong cheese too. Bryn has nice handwriting!

Sweeney Household said...

That is adorable! I am still amazed at how she can read, write, sound out words, etc. Little Smartie Pants. :)