We were going to go to Small Plates for dinner (which would have used all of our valuable kid-free time but did look very tasty), but decided to patronize the local used bookstore and bead shop instead.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
An evening well-spent
It never hurts to advertise. Thanks to this post, John and Carrie kindly volunteered to watch our children while we spent an evening in Harvard Square celebrating our anniversary.
We were going to go to Small Plates for dinner (which would have used all of our valuable kid-free time but did look very tasty), but decided to patronize the local used bookstore and bead shop instead.

We grabbed some pizza at the Garage's Crazy Dough's.
He didn't even look this happy in our wedding pictures.
I found the math section! Don't these look like books you can just dive right into?
The spoils of the evening
It's beads like these that keep me going back to Beadworks. The materials to make this bracelet cost less than my roundtrip T fare.
We were going to go to Small Plates for dinner (which would have used all of our valuable kid-free time but did look very tasty), but decided to patronize the local used bookstore and bead shop instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is a little late, but happy anniversary! You guys have done a lot in your 8 years! Oh, and I love Bryn's family portrait drawing!
Love the bracelet--let's get together and bead!
beautiful bracelet!
I'll have to invade that shop myself soon.
You crack me up - can I just say how much I love you!? Yes, those books look very 'dive-able."
Love the bracelet & the comment about Peter being so happy cracked me up! The joys of being alone (w/ your wife) after having kids!!
Alright. You made that bracelet? LOVE it! Happy Anniversary!
Actually Jenifer, the happiness I was referring to had less to do with being with me and more to do with being in a cluttered but well-organized used bookstore. But I'll pretend it was all about me. :)
Seriously, I don't know if we have pictures of us from each year of our marriage - you are good.
I am so glad you had fun - congrats on 8 blissful years!
S
Post a Comment