Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Look mom, I'm famous!

My Infamously Photogenic Children...

9 comments:

David said...

So, I'm impressed! They look just like they belong. You, as usual, did a great job with this!

Joe and Joanne said...

Don't you just LOVE Photoshop?! I love it Cami! CUTE!

Alicia said...

Awesome! David is truly going to enjoy these. He likes your blog the best of anyone's.

Amy said...

I love it! I soooo love to read your blog!! Its my favorite!

P.S dont tell the others ;)

Sherene said...

So cute!

Karen said...

Wow. Your kids are so cool. I laughed so hard at both of these. Especially all the articles in Vogue. I need to go get that issue IMMEDIATELY.

Sweeney Household said...

Cami, you are so clever & you always crack me up! I love these cover-kids.
(ps. I almost showed up at your house yesterday afternoon, but Megan fell asleep in the car in Lex. Center after returning some books to the Library. I was feeling the need to commiserate.)

Melanie said...

Hilarious!!!

Laura said...

Did you kids go to modeling school? They're such naturals in front of the camera.