Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chain Gang



Bryn keeps asking me to make sure that I wake her up on the day that we get on the airplane to go see Grandpas and Grandmas, and packs her suitcase several times a day, just to be ready. I think she's afraid we'll all quietly pack up and leave without her, so we made a chain to count the days until we go.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Great idea! Let me guess-fhe?! Um, I couldn't help but notice your solar system hanging in the photos. Where did you get it? I'm thinking I might need something like that. No wonder your kiddos are so bloomin smart!

David said...

That looks like a lot of links in that chain! Couldn't you come sooner?

Cami said...

Indeed, it was our FHE activity. Some good friends gave us the Solar System (I think because we're their nerdiest friends), but it's also sold at Pottery Barn Kids (or was- you also might check ebay).

Joe and Joanne said...

What a fun activity! Poor Bryn...a very active imagination can be fun, but also a little scary. Sounds like a great trip you have planned!

SLP said...

You are sooo creative!
I Bryn enjoys taking down the chain one link at a time...

S

Diana said...

Your kids crack me up! I'm sure you are in the habit of leaving Bryn places all the time which would answer for her fear of being left behind!