
Yep, 8 years to the day of wedded bliss. And to celebrate, here are 8 pictures from the 8 Mays (+/- a couple of months) of our lives together.
2002 Graduation for both of us with our undergraduate degrees
2003 My graduation from BU
2005 Outer Banks, NC (Peter's family reunion)
2007 Tony Grove
2008It has now come to my attention that we have no photos containing both Peter and me from this month, so I commissioned Bryn to draw our family portrait. She took some creative license and drew each person on top of what they like to think about (apparently I like to think about basketball, Peter about books, Bryn about Humpty Dumpty, and Calvin about chocolate chip Humpty Dumpty cookies).
Okay Pete, if you're reading this, now's the time to hit the flower stand.
10 comments:
I absolutely love the picture from 2000. Happy Anniversary!
I love reading all your posts!!! You guys are having so much fun. When do you head to UT? I go on the 27th yeah!!! We need to get together soon. Meet in the middle somewhere when the weather is nice. I'll call ya.
These 8 years have been the happiest of my life.
Love the pictures, and Bryn's drawing. Congrats and Happy Anniversary! We love you and are grateful we are friends.
The pictures are great!! Happy Anniversary!
Man, you guys are so OLD! Okay, in my most secret moments I'm really glad Peter's a part of our family.
Congratulations! Great post! Not that I don't just love Miss B's 2008 drawing, because I do, but...if you need someone to take a picture of you and Peter this month, commission me! (Obviously no charge associated with any pics originating from me at this point...to novice). I need people who are ready and willing to let me snap them with the camera to practice my 'people photography' skills.
In the meantime - may the next 8 years be just as glorious!
What a beautiful family. I feel that I have known most of you all of your lives. Wait, I have! Happy anniversary.
Mom
Happy Belated Anniversary! I loved seeing all the photos. And, not to take away from you and Peter's cute-ness, Bryn's was the best. he he he. 8 years!
Hey, this blog is quite entertaining...
Post a Comment