Bryn is a princess, but can you guess what Calvin is? Neither could I until Bryn informed me he was a Mer-Boy. Of course.
Later this morning, I found Calvin scaling our kitchen shelves (yet again) and there was something familiar about the scene...
At least Naomi Watts didn't end up in the freezer like the unfortunate Miss Polly Pockets.
6 comments:
that's hilarious! bryn and cal are so dang cute!
Cam, it's very obvious what Calvin is...I can't believe you didn't guess. The other pictures are just hilarious.
I love your blog...it always keeps me laughing!
I tell you... I look forward to your blog everyday! Never a dull moment around the Jones home! Man we miss living by you.
Too funny! I too enjoy the funny ancedotes that seem to grace the pages(?) of your blog. Thanks for the laugh.
I think for the next family reunion we should just put a slide show up of your kids and their adventures!
Post a Comment