
After the Sunday morning session of GC, we quietly and quickly scurried out so we could make the dress rehearsal for the Lexington Battle Green Reenactment (they do this on Patriot's Day at 5am with crowds and crowds of people). We had a front row view, parked at the green, and didn't have to get up at 4am.
9 comments:
You are smart! I didn't know they do a dress rehearsal. Good to know.
I just found out about this, but unfortunately too late to go watch it. Glad you were able to go!
Looks like fun, especially with the wise planning!
This year we are going to the 5 am re-enactment!
I wish I had known about the dress rehearsal.
This year we are going to the 5 am re-enactment!
I wish I had known about the dress rehearsal.
Oh I love reinactments - the costumes are amazing - looks like a totally fun outing Cami!
OK, how did we miss out on the dress rehearsal for 4 years?!! I feel like an idiot for getting up so early to stare at the backs of people's heads.
You have to keep me posted for next year, I don't want to go at 5 am. As much as I love going with Pete and he gives us the history and details, is there anything Pete doesn't know? BTY, its been too long, we need to have a game night soon.
How funny - we did the same thing (going in between sessions). I had no idea about the rehearsal but we must have missed it because we got there when everyone was leaving. Still got to see the men-in-tights though!
Post a Comment