Sunday, April 27, 2008

A day I've been waiting for


Self-entertaining children! I even got to vacuum while this was happening. It didn't last long, but wow, it was nice to witness.

6 comments:

Diana said...

How wonderful! Ironically, this last week I was trying to take care of something for EmmaLee, so I asked Eden to read Isaac some stories in the other room, and like 5 minutes later, Eden came out and told me that Isaac was asleep! I thought, well, I'll just have Eden take over that job from now on! It's great when they actually help each other!

Wendster said...

Loved the photos of Patriot's day and the parade, laughed at the story of the noodle nose, related to the pics of the egg trail, and enjoyed the story of the surprise rug.

And yes, I love that rug.

And what a cool idea to do the ribbons on the shower curtains! Start plain and ADORN it! Clever! I'm so stealing that idea. (That's why you posted it I hope?) LOL.

Wendy from California

Karen said...

I love that picture...you should frame it. If you feel like it.

Frozen Cacti said...

That IS a cute picture. I love those moments, however rare they may be.

Joe and Joanne said...

How sweet! I think that Bryn and Calvin are going to be very close siblings. They seem to love each other a ton, and that's going to be a comfort as they start to head into their teenage years!
Are you going to the Arlington Ward theatre night at the Belmont Chapel this Friday? I signed up to help watch the little-ones and am hoping to see a Bryn & Calvin sighting! (Unless you're leaving them at home with another BB-sitter).

Wendster said...

... amass a large and diverse enough collection of beans.

You crack me up!

Thanks for stopping by!

I'll be back as well.