Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Very Excellent Mother Just Sewed an Unusually Neat and (P)retty shower curtain


I couldn't find a shower curtain to match my bathroom concept for the life of me, so I bought a white one and some ribbons that matched with the idea that I'd sew them on and everything would match great.

Unfortunately, straight lines are not my forte, so the whole project has been hiding in a cupboard for the last six months. While my parents were here, my mom came to the rescue (deja vu from 7th grade home ec), and did a great job making it all come together.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Looks fab Cami!

David said...

Personally I love it! (Mom)

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh, nice Cami! I really like that. How creative to think of putting ribbon on a plain white shower curtain. Beautiful! And such a nice Mom to do the sewing for you!

Diana said...

Very nice!

Corinne said...

It iturned out super cute! I love doing things on my own and saving the big bucks! You must be proud.

ellen said...

very nifty!

BunchesofBradys said...

That's really cute! Can I hire your mom next time I have a project that needs finishing?...oh wait..I have like 7 of them in the closet ..maybe next time she comes in town aye?